Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Great Ball of Fire!: Other Balls of Fire II

This continues other people's UFO reports and videos (Please see Fire in the Sky: Great Balls of Fire!).  These words capture their encounters with fireball UFOs, flaming orbs and other obnoxious burning celestial intrusions. Some of these reports reveal a tone that anyone who has seen a UFO will understand, a sort of wide-eyed nonchalance while standing in cold water, waiting to be told what to do next. In all of these accounts, you will find few where the UFO is actually within one mile of the observer; unlike our sighting. Most of the accounts you'll find reveal fireballs that are clearly in the heavens-and thusly meteors. BTW, this concludes my Fire in the Sky series. But don't think this is over.

This shows a fireball similar to our sighting, but farther away. (Not in Whittier Area.)


This next encounter is fascinating and terrifying on different levels. On one level, I could empathize with her comment about the way her encounter affected her well after the event. But this particular event may still be going on (and I strongly suspect that it is):

Occurred: 9/24/2009 22:13
Location: Norwalk, CA
Shape: Sphere
Duration: Still there
Sphere shaped firework over Norwalk
On 7/26/01 we first saw the unexplained object hovering up in the sky there were 2 I thought nothing of it until my daughter said it was freaky because it would not move so I went to look and yes for about 15 minutes they just hovered we went to the front yard to just look at them one came real close to our home after about an hour it came down hovered then soon after just shot up into the sky they both disappeared. It was so strange and scary I didn't know what to do so I called the news no answer I called the Air Force they said it was nothing but yet 2 minutes later 2 jets flew over.

I was pregnant at the time and you hear so many stories I was afraid that maybe they were here for the baby. I stayed up all night alerted by every sound not knowing what it was. By the morning no news of any sightings were on any news channels.

I did not go to work because I started having light contractions. Me and my children were the only ones out there and the next day I gave birth I was still worried about so called abductions when I was sent back to my room my baby wasn't with me I started to panic and asked the nurse said the doctor would come talk to me. I was terrified not knowing until I asked to see my baby he was in CCU he had a few medical issues water in the lungs and would need to stay a few days. I always wondered if it was because of that night. My kids tease my son that he is an alien baby or we call them our friends now. 

Tonight my dog made a weird noise
that made me look out the window and the object is up there I went outside to get a closer look because it had moved to fast and it was gone. I still see some flashing lights up in the sky and wonder if it's the same object.

It looks like a sphere flashing red lights with white like when a firework is set off and it spins. I know that there are lots of weird things but this time I don't know I wish someone else shared the same sighting.
I will wait and see if anyone will ever see the same thing we have seen and what it is or if it wants something.

This fireball is enormous. It's scary (again, not in Whittier Area)

Occurred: 2/10/2009 23:00
Location: Azusa, CA
Shape: Circle
Duration: 5 minutes
Orange ball over Azusa California
It was an orange reddish color about SW and going very slowly E and I tried to look for blinking aircraft lights there were none. And it was very strange when it stopped it honestly looked like it caught on fire. I saw remnants falling almost fluid looking and it disappeared.


Occurred: 11/12/2007 22:45
Location: Montebello, CA
Shape: Sphere
Duration: 4-5 minutes
Sphere shape, red, blue and white lights, over Montebello headed North West toward ELA / Monterey Park
It was approximately a couple or a few hours after the Mosley vs. Cotton fight. As me and my friend were walking to my car so I can take him home. My friend spotted the object first and told me to look. At first glance I thought it was a balloon because it was round and white, it was hovering pretty low, I told him it looks like a balloon. He disagreed, As I focused in on the object the object started to move very quickly going North west towards East Los Angeles / Monterey Park area, it had blue, white and red lights, Not extremely bright but bright enough to see once your eyes have focused in on it. As the object seemed to be weightless because of the way in was moving, it was moving side to side but still on a straight path, we observed till the object faded out. We were in the area of Whittier Blvd and Montebello Blvd @ approximately 11:00 pm


Occurred: 10/3/2006 22:00 
Location: Lakewood, CA
Shape: Fireball
Duration: 4min
Dripping ball of light
I was driving down some back streets which made the sky really dark. I had the sunroof open that night just to enjoy the night. While driving I looked up through the sunroof and noticed a fairly large orange, reddish, yellow ball in the night sky. It caught my attention because it was too large to be a star. When I realized that it wasn’t a star or plane I was stunned. I pulled over without taking my eyes off this thing and before I could park it began to drip like a candle. I almost crashed! I got out tripping over my own foot and stood still looking at this crazy site. It dripped again and again!! The drips burned as they fell from this object. What was this ball of light dripping like a candle? It began to change colors (orange/yellow/red) and flickered. Suddenly it flickered out!! Amazing!! All of a sudden it comes back on!! Flickers for a minute and goes out like it was never there. I was stunned. This light was very large to be a star and very hard to miss.








No comments:

Post a Comment