Saturday, August 7, 2010

Great Ball of Fire!: More Fireballs?

A UFO sighting would have been unusual by its nature.  Not many people I’ve spoken to actually have seen something that couldn’t be explained as a satellite or aircraft.  Indeed, many have seen “something”, but when pressed, often explain it away themselves.  I have to admit, I've secretly hoped to meet a person who has seen a "real UFO".
The feeling
The accounts I’ve seen on TV etc., mostly show UFOs as generally in the Flying Saucer or V-shape category. I've even  read about cigar-shaped craft and metal spheres.  And all of these appear to be at least solid in appearance; could even be piloted by some alien teeny bopper clandestinely taking his father’s tube for a joyride.

Nay, what we saw was a monstrous fireball! (Please read the first article in this series Fire in the Sky for even more weirdness.)

If I didn’t have a witness to my UFO sighting, I might have doubted the event ever happened at all. I’d never heard of a "UFO Fireball”, leave alone one hovering over the ground for any prolonged period of time-especially one that “shape-shifted” from a small point of light.

After all, from the time of our sighting, I’ve only heard of one other fireball sighting, years ago, and it was moving rapidly. As I began to relive the moments and feels surrounding our close encounter, for this blog, I began to really wonder if others had seen similar objects in the same area, basically my home town area at the time.

So I began to dig, and was shocked to uncover the large number and frequency of fireball sightings in the Whittier (California) area, let alone the hundreds of other UFO sightings in the same area alone. Strangely, in reading these accounts I was overcome with a sense of relief, shock, wonder then an odd feeling that has no name. Many other people have experienced close encounters similar UFO fireballs!

Their REAL accounts in the next Fire in the Sky!


No comments:

Post a Comment